1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Shard Status Page?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Old returning player here. There used to be a UO server status web page that listed the server by name and its status (UP or DOWN). I cannot seem to find it. Does it still exist?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't remeber that, but if your curious about a shard being down you should know that all of them seem to be down right now.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Prolly more like "Problems communicating with Origin. Please close client and try again later" or somesuch?

If so, most likely the login server. It has periodic issues that prevent getting into the game ... whereas anyone already in the game go tootin' along all fat, dumb and happy! [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

No, it does not exist, as EA stopped providing this information. It used to be available on many webpages and as a standalone monitor proggy, but none of those work anymore as data is no longer transmitted.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I played from '97 - 2002 and I knew there was a page at one time. Curious that they nixed it. Thanks for the reply Magdalene!