1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shard Transfer Shield

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi, I have a couple questions on the tokens.

1. Does going into house customization mode with the shields mounted affect their 30 day timer?
    2. Can any character on the account claim and use the token or does it have to be the actual character that claimed the reward?

Thanks, Katrena

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

#2 yes any char on that account and I should have hit my 15 yr and got tokens today and I did not.

3. Rocket Dog

Rocket Dog Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Id like to know if the shield even has to be up on a wall to gain tokens or can you just hold it in you pack for a few months then toss it on a wall and take tokens off?

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think they still collect the token count you just have to lock down to claim

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Right now I think Account Age is frozen because I always get my tokens on the 14th and I have none today

6. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran

One of my accounts should of got reward picks last week and didnt. Tomorrow I should get my shields on another account and I really hope there is no problem. Last month only had 28 days so maybe you need to add two days?

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Then that would be the sae for 31 day months subtract a day. I tried and always got them on ther 14th

8. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

Apparently the shields do NOT need to be placed and locked down to accrue tokens.
    In your backpack they are deeds. Once they have stored tokens in them
    (they work like containers for up to 10 tokens) you can not turn them into deed form
    until you have removed all the tokens by clicking the placed locked down shield graphic.

Make sure you place them where u want them if your concerned with storage,
    otherwise you end up with a bag full of tokens every time they are moved.

House customization mode will on occasion kick them into deed form and drop them
    into your moving crate even if there are tokens stored. You will not lose these tokens.

Congrats Frodo ;)

*Edited after reading Dark Moon's post. Thanks for the correction DM :) *

#8 Acid Rain, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    Lord Frodo likes this.
  9. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

WOOT WOOT WOOT
    They are working and I got the reward gump too. 15 years 1 day old. Now to figure out which shields to pick.

10. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That's not been my experience. I store them in deed form on shards I don't have houses on, then every few months place a temporary house, click the deed, lock down on wall, click to get all the tokens that have built up, then unlock, redeed, drop temp house, put deed and acrued tokens in my bank box.

Acid Rain and Lord Frodo like this.
  11. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran

I got mine today and I get to pick 10 shards. Its so hard I cant make up my mind.

12. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Me too. I already have shields and now I need to pick 2 more and not really sure which to pick. Thinking about starting a post and get input from other players. LOL

13. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

we should really start a forum where we can put up 'im jumping on a shield token does anyone need something moved' threads.
    many times ive been jumping between LA, Sonoma, GL and ATL and i yell out in general chat right before i go and no one ever wants anything sent.
    then the next day ill run into 10 people who say they would have had stuff to send if they had known.

and i have a couple items spread all over the shards that i would love to bring back to the mother ship (sonoma) but cant get the items to a shard i have a shield on yet.

kinda like those bulletin boards at university where you can put up a add over the holidays to where you are driving too and if someone wants a ride they can come with ya.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  14. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I got mine 2 weeks ago, - but I think I did a smart move. Picked both shields on a server i dont use, then target shard a and b. I got a free move from unused server to a, then to b... and can jump between them =)