1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing/Boats Shard Transfer Shields cannot longer be redeeded

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Olahorand, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe its a bug from new publish:
    If you unlock a previously placed Shard Transfer Shield, you cannot redeed it by double click, by axe or by picking it up.
    Still can be locked down again and moved with interior decorator, but that was it.
    I have no new shield deed to test, if this only affects shields place before the publish.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This issue has already been resolved.

3. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is it resolved in Pub 80?
    I have an issue with using shard shields right now. They are locked down in one of my other account's house and the characters from oldest account (bound to those shard shields) cannot retrieve anything from them. I tried to unlock/relock them, I tried to redeed them (didn't work), tried swapping client, tried witout Uoassist.

4. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Is the character that is having a problem retrieving the tokens a friend or co-owner of the house? If the character is not friended or co-owned, they will not be able to retrieve the tokens.

Thanks.