1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shard Transfer Shields

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know these are account bound, but can the owner place these shields in a house that he is co-owned to and get the monthly tokens?

Thanks, Katrena

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yes and you better trust the owner because they can remove them from the wall.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Also if their house goes IDOC you can't get them out of there because the house goes private now when that happens so your F***ed if that ever happens and out of your vet reward because the script looters are not going to give you your shield back... likely they will trash it.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have mine locked down in a house that I am CO_OWNED to but guess what I also own that house too.

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

you can just store them in the bank to generate tokens and lock them down to when you need to claim if your worried about house not being paid for.