1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shatter Pots issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord X, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Well its an issue I have with them.... and I cant see why this hasnt been brought up before or maybe it has, I dont know. There doesn't seem to be a timer on them. Someone can throw these at you in a constant stream and completely kill your pots in under a few seconds. Was this really intended?

2. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

not many people use them. they are fun though. pisses people off. leave as is.

3. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer
    VIP

Funny you bring this up, Today I submitted a number of fixes to shatter pots that will be part of the pub 80 bug sprint.

ShadowTrauma and Queen Mum like this.
  4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, I'm lost.

5. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome :) :thumbup:

6. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Everytime a shatter pot gets thrown at you, you loose like 50% of the potions youre carrying. By the time someone spams 4 or 5 of these at you before you realize they are even being thrown at you, you have next to or no pots. It would be better if it had a timer on it or something. But anywho, i look forward to pub 80 :).

7. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't do anything with those mini games. Are these and the fear potions still available in game? Kinda funny I was in Exodous dungeon not long ago and got a compassion sage off a controller. Found myself wondering if they still had any use.

8. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I am told you can buy the Shatter pots off the Ophidian Bounty Hunter NPC for 2k per potion. I think u still need 2000 Loyalty points first, but other then that can buy as many as you want.

#8 Lord X, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  9. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well they are supposed to have a 1 min cooldown between uses though if your clever you hold the target cursor from the 1st one for 1 min so it's Shatter - Shatter -1 Min - Shatter etc..... I built a DP Garg dexxy right after the changes that buffed poisoning, but by the 3rd pot people just bail & don't fight so it's not really a winner imo... If they are spamming them with no cool down that's a straight up bug.

10. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Does the fix stop shatter pots from breaking other shatter pots? =D These are by far my favorite consumable! a person without cure pots is an easy kill =D (unless they have poisoning / :sad2: )

11. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer
    VIP

It addresses an issue related to being able to bypass the cool down timer. The inherent functionality of these items has not been changed.

ShadowTrauma, CovenantX and Storm like this.
  12. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ophidian Bounty Hunter NPC is located where?