1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SHE Auction continues 5/23/10 at 6 pm est

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Rivi, May 22, 2010.

1. Rivi

Rivi Guest

Greetings,

We are sorry that we had to quit mid stride but all of the SHE Auction staff and several of you crashed 3 times. We do not want to take a chance of losing your stuff with this crash rate.

We apologize for the inconvience this causes. We plan to continue tomorrow at 6 pm est (10/23/10) where we left off. I did not feel comfortable handing back items tonight as I have crashed out 4 times after freezing and do not want to lose anyone's item/s.

We will hand back items and gold after the auction ends tomorrow. However, if you want your stuff back tomorrow and do not want them run in auction tomrrow night, please ask any SHE member for Rivi or Zelda and we will get your items for you tomorrow 10/23/10.

If you still want your items sold but cannot be there tomorrow, dont worry we will run them and you can ask any SHE member for Rivi or Zelda at any point after the auction even if it is Monday or later.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We again apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Rivi

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Thank you guys so much for being careful with other peoples items. Sometimes connection problems happen. Doing this is better then risking the auction items.

I look forward to the next one.

*Cheers* :pint:

3. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Gareth :)

4. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

umm Riv we are not gonna do this until October?

just asking cause ya said it twice......

grin

Z....

5. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

*smiles* She just likes thinking ahead! :p :grouphug:

6. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

yeah...but if we wait until October....then we miss the rare event...and then we miss the auction houses 6th birthday..... and people will get mad..... i dont think we should wait that long....what about you Riv...what do you think?

smirks....

Z...

7. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How did I miss that? LoL

I love RIVI!

8. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

you missed it cause you are a guy!

grin.....

9. A few BiC members attended this event and mentioned it was very well done. One of my gals walked off with 2.5 million in gift bags.

I'll have to take the time to attend the next event-- I was just too busy trying to 'settle' in this particular weekend.