1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[SHE] GUILD BIRTHDAY BASH sept 18th 2010

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Zelda of Zed, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Save the DAte!!!!

We are really busy getting stuff ready for the auction houses 6th birthday party!

Not only is it the Auction houses 6th year, but it also marks 10 years of the {SHE} Guild. (GO LYCAN) A guild a i have had an honor of being in!

We will have super events. Raffles.. and so much more! (and you dont have to die a 100 times, to win a prize!)

Hope you will join us!!!!!

Zelda...
    [Shard Trouble Maker}

2. Lycan is also know as G.v.P. on Stratics (Yea, I'm outing you as Founder or the SHE Guild). I also have the honor of being in SHE, becaue we throw the best parties! The 18th should be fun.

3. Benito

Benito Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Delay it 24 hours to hold it on International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The guild began as S-H, sometime in 1999 I believe, and was created by Javelin and Sheva. It was my first guild of two before I become a GM myself, and it was one of the first, if not the first, Delucia-based guilds on Ches. One day, I logged onto Tree God, my only guilded char in S-H, and found the guild had disbanded. Javelin's house had decayed, and with it, the S-H guildstone. Apparently, no one knew where Javelin lived in UO, and no one could save his house in time. That's what it was like back then; if the house fell, the guild fell. I learned that Javelin would not be coming back for awhile, so at the age of 15 I decided to take it upon myself to recreate S-H. I gathered everyone I knew, and due to my ambition, the guild grew quite large. Shortly after that realization, I decided to rename the guild SHE to incorporate the size of the new guild and to give the guild a bit of its own identity.

Javelin never wanted a large guild. When he came back, he only stayed for a short while. He gave me his blessings then formed a small guild of his own again. ShadowVixen, who served as my second GM while I was in CLH (Celestial Legion of Honor), didn't like large guilds either. Before I finished SHE, I was in CLH, and while I was in CLH, ShadowVixen gave me the Keep I have now as well as the direction I needed to create a guild in the first place. If it wasn't for ShadowVixen (and ShadowKnight), I might still be living in a 7x7 on Dagger Isle, where we had our first SHE guild meetings.

After 10 years, the amount of names to thank becomes quite extensive. I have to thank Boogafunk, who gave me my first loan (which I was never able to repay). I wish that I could one day tell him “Thanks.” And I have to thank Darik, who gave me my first UO house, thanks to that new found cash. I have to thank Black Jack for teaching me magery, and Draktyr, Thog, Sargonas, Derek Dauntless, Flagg, and all of the T2A fight night guys for giving me some practical use. There's also Darrak Ynek, K's Slave, Kane, Pooof, Succubus, Raistlin, all of VK, Alex Foxmaker, all of CLH, Nessa, Faust, Tigerlily, Pandora, SirThomas, Tanet, Lauren, Faethor Ferenzcy, Silver Spikes, Tyrion, Nova, Venturer, Nickadeamus, JuStYcE, Vingador, Kael, Deimos, Lucy, Rose Red, Lisbeth, Thorn Striff, Rayne, Demon Slayer, Sundina, Vampiro, Aidon, COOLIO, Nemisys, Rivi, Zelda, Dak, Mel, Victoria, Luther, Courage and all of [email protected], foo, Pink, Clair, Shelra, Zeph, Krimbull, Fistandantilus, Cortez, Belle, Aislinn, Buba, Kimimela, Baron, Maint, Tame, Vestige, Pearnbran, Meleguant, and probably a bunch more names I'm forgetting at the moment both former and present. Hopefully, some of the people in this list will come back to the game. And there are two other guys. One was named Vic and the other Tigger. When I stepped down as GM, they kept things going, and without them, I wouldn't be making this long, long post.

5. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

I too hope that some that have gone, return someday, for I remained friends with some of them.

~Shiela

6. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It was very interesting to hear how SHE got started, I never knew the mechanics of it all. Some of the names you brought up I don't recognize, some make me feel a bit nostalgic within my heart of my memories of years past of SHE, but I won't bore anyone with details. :p There is a long, deep history that entwines SHE, thank you for sharing it, Lyc.

7. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

S-H, was that Sillyhood?

8. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

No that was just [SH]

9. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

S-H was Shadow Hunters :)
    SHE is Shadow Hunters Empire

Many guild masters of the time thought I was silly to name the guild "empire." However, few of their guilds remain today. I take pleasure in their failures.

It would be interesting to see how many other Ches-based guilds have remained active for the last decade. I'd have to assume Pax, hehe. Maybe Tancred's guild too. There are definitely some oldies out there.

10. That's not nice! Be nice. . .or not. :)

11. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

I will supply the Harbingers :)

12. And I will supply the HUGS next time I see you because you are so NICE!

13. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A KID.. AND YOU GOT THE EVIL MOM GLARE!

TAKE THAT 10 FOLD BIGGER ! - GLARES AT GUNGA!

z...

14. Taka

Taka Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I though I saw two SHE member in Hokoto, they play in hokoto or cross sharding???

15. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

I do believe it was a case of cross sharding :) but the members play on several shards. I hope Ches will get an event like Hokoto just did!

16. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Spoiler!

shhhh Rivi gonna beat me... but had to do it... lol

some of the events we have planned!

The 4th edition of our icy maze.... and it promises to be the hardest maze i have ever made!

and we are gonna do a house drop.
    Gunga.. leave your gold crystals at home... :) (ha ha)

We have a few more events.. but we will tell you more as we get closer...(and i find out how much trouble I am in at this moment... ha I laugh at trouble....looks around for Rivi) but it looks to be a full day of fun!

Zelda...

17. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

ozog bees der and hands out ice creams. Mees no peees on peoples effer.

OZOG DA MIGHTY

18. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

and no tripping either... you didnt think i saw what you did to that guy the other day, did ya?

Z...

19. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Special Thanks to
    Gareth and Ethereal Void Imperium
    Who gave us some awsome stuff for the house drop!
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

Thanks to Ozog and Mac for the wonderful stuff you have dropped off!!!!!

House is starting to fill up! Cant wait to show it to you all!

Zelda....

20. longshanks

longshanks Guest

Zelda,

This is Filthy Phil, council of FY. I'll ask FY guys to donate some stuff for the house drop as well. Where can I drop it off?

Or should i just spam it in Chat when I have the package prepared?

I will shoot for friday nite.

You guys rock and definately bring much of the community to chessy.

:thumbup1:

21. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Hey Phil!!!

That is really coool of you folks and thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

Just spam in chat.. and we will get ya taken care of, someone should be on later tonight.. I will be in and out...!!!!!

And thank you again!

Zelda...

(this is gonna be a nice house drop)

22. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Just a note to thank our good friends at FY guild, who added some stuff to the house drop!!!!

Thanks again FY And Phil!!!!

You folks are awsome!!!

Z...

23. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

WANNNNNNA SEEEEEEEEEEE!

There is now a recall rune at the [SHE] Auction house, to the House Drop!!!! Its right on the front steps!!!!!!!

Go Check it out!!!! And once again! I really want to thank

Ethereal Void Imperium and [FY] Guilds for the items they added to the house drop!!!!!!

Also!!! Riv... Shel.. Daktari...Tigger... Clair!! Thanks for the help folks!

Z...

24. Zelda of Zed

Zelda of Zed Guest

Special Thanks To Gareth for the Pic!

SHE House Drop!!!
    [​IMG]