1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

She ripped my clothes off!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have you ever attacked a Dryad and had her rip your clothes off? I doubt it can happen to female players? I took a screen shot of it. It only left me with boots, a gorget, gloves and jewls. I've hear that Satyrs can rip off female characters clothes, can anyone confirm? Here is a screen-shot of what happend to me though.

[​IMG]

I never had that happen till I went to Ilsh/spirit and was attacking the spawn. Wild huh? hehe. *wink*

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I always knew that about you Bob...

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It can happen to female characters too. I've had it happen to my bard while training in the weld.

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

But it really DID happen Flutter, lol. *snickers* erm...*ahem* not that I minded having a hot girl rip my clothes off. Oops, did I type that outloud? hehe.

Black Sun, did you have a Dryad do that to your female toon, or a Satyr do that to your female toon? Just trying to get my facts straight.

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I believe it was a satyr that did it. I was trying to get disco'd so I could train music a little easier.