1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sherry the Mouse (not working)??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by blerick, Jul 11, 2008.

1. blerick

blerick Guest

Publish 54 notes stated Sherry the Mouse Statues would be active in the town cryer system,, mine that was acquired pre54 is not partcipating in the town cryer system. Does anyone have a Sherry that is working?
  2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    The one in the house my character and his in-game wife share is working.

But it has no news at this time.

-Galen's player
  3. blerick

blerick Guest

were they acquired pre54?
    do you have a menu to turn them on similar to Philips wooden stead?
    thanks for the reply :)
  4. Mine works locked down in my house but not in pack. (which I think defeats the purpose of it being blessed)
  5. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 17, 2003
    I got my Statue before the publish and it's working fine.
    Locked it down at home and said "news" - "I have no news at this time."
    No need to turn it on.
  6. What do you mean No NEWS Sherry?? You are missing at the Castle, seems you fled for your life and now we are searching to rescue you as we did Casca.

Surely that news???
  7. mtman

mtman Guest

i just got mine after pub 54...it works by saying i have no news.. but shouldnt it be giving details on current news about council muders if its working?
  8. blerick

blerick Guest

well, after reading the post, I tried saying news and got the same message as you guys. I guess I figured it would be similar to the town cryer and spontaneously giving the news similar to the cryer.
  9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Mine says "no news too" even tho the town Criers are spouting tons.
  10. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

well haveing spent a few days at another forum we there had the same convo the funny thing is there are some town criers doing the same thing as sherry saying there is no new news these i heard are located on tukono islands

sadly i for one feel a blessed MOUSE should be in ones backpack and be able to shoot the s#!t while running around, i mean why bless a house add on and it is a MOUSE they are small ohh well thats my view