1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sherry the mouse questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Didn't I read somewhere that they were going to update the art of the mouse so that it look more cuter and less rat? Also with the current quests and every town cryer shouting the news, why does Sherry have no news?

2. Ash

Ash Guest

Not every town crier is shouting news though.. They seem to be additional town criers that have news of the murder, while the town criers that are normally in town still say they have no news.. I just confirmed this is still the case on Sonoma just south of the Makoto moongate is town crier by the bridge who is clueless on the news, while the 2 in luna are shouting their heads off.

3. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i say sack the old town criers as even though the new one is next to it the old one still has no news!

4. I saw that the other day. The New one in Luna, [that is blocking my recall place, I had to mark new runes for my people to get to Luna] is shouting all about the Castle and the news there, but town cryers in Skara, Trinsic have no news.