1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sherry the Mouse Statue???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I thought the statue was supposed to work like a town crier? I've had it locked down and turned on and get nothing. I've tried saying news and haven't gotten anything either.

Is there some special trick to using it? Can anyone that comes in the house use it, or only the owner?
  2. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Jun 21, 2007
    Arrrrr, methinks that feature ain't been turned on yet?
  3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006
    Oh she works...she just doesn't have much to say!

Just say NEWS and she'll reply.

4. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 26, 2008
    Initially it was said she would be enabled as of Pub 53. Didn't happen.

When Pub 54 hit, she started to respond, but not actually give any news (as per Larisa's pic). The real town criers were working.

As of now, I'm fairly sure things're still the same.
  5. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Another thing that is "in the works". Hopefully, at least...
  6. Mine won't even say "I have no news at this time." Hmmmmmph. Methinks I wasted my points. :mad:

Maybe we can get Jeremy to respond on this?
  7. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

I haven't put mine out yet so I don't know, but is it possible that it has to be turned on like the monster statues and wind chimes?
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

I have no news at this time.

(Seriously, though, I'll go check on it. I suspect it's tied to the next round of event content, that's slipped a few times and so messed with the timeline for related features.)
  9. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Remember that the last event, "Hope for the Future," wasn't even announced by the conventional town cryers, but by new ones set up, apparently, specifically for this event.

I'm just hoping that plans for Sherry, and to finally give the Cryers something to do, haven't fallen through completely.

-Galen's player
  10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Everything always seems to be "tied to the next round". You ever notice you seem to type that a lot?

11. Hahahahaha.......................... :lol:

*waves hi to Flutter*
  12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    hehe that's too funny...... Kinda like your avatar..... which by the way cracks me up..... cause hun if your under my bed your either pretty small or well..... your lying..... as I have a waterbed with a 6 drawer underdresser.... there ain't no room under my bed...... LOL....

Please click my hatchling and help him grow
  13. Vyrquenox

Vyrquenox Guest

HOW ABOUT you stop focusing on whether the RAT says what it should or whether sherry the MOUSE looks like a RAT covered in slime, about ready to infect you with rabies?

And how about 'in the works' and 'we are discussing it' and 'i'll go check' just get the garbage disposal because thats all BS for 'go away, we aren't doing anything involving this anytime soon.' You are a serious dissapointment my dear, to everyone almost. Learn the language if your job is to be a representative. And no I am not talking to anyone whose name starts with K just using your example.
  14. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    Larisa it cracks me up that there's a rat in the pic who looks like he's the one asking Sherry for news...
    oh wait - there's TWO rats! my screen is dark, didn't see the brown one at first... ha ha ha!!! that's really funny.