1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Shield neverseen before...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by paltch, Sep 16, 2009.

1. paltch

paltch Guest

Noticed a shield replica selling SC, SR3, MR3, phys res 10, energy res 5, but didnt remeber its name. What is it? Where it comes from? ty

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is that the tongue of the beast?

3. Suzzy

Suzzy Guest

Yes, its Tongue of the Beast.

4. paltch

paltch Guest

i see. thank you. is it known in Replica form? I noticed one was selling for 20 mil -- they are not so much rare or it was just duped one?

5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

You just stated in your original post that you saw a shield replica for sale... so I guess I don't understand why you're asking if they made a replica for it.

6. paltch

paltch Guest

i can't find this shield in official list of replicas -- that's why i'm asking. i know robe of brit ari, most knowledge person robe, lt.'s sash replicas are spawn at champions spots. but i've not seen this shield replicas before and i'm just curious where they come from... :)

7. DJ Diddles

DJ Diddles Guest

Yes it is a replica.

I believe they come from the 2 new SA champ spawns (only these, not any other champs).