1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Shimmering tickets??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eyes of Origin, Dec 19, 2009.

1. I bought a ticket earlier so I could get some broken crystals for my deco house on Pacific... I took a break and left the dungeon... just tried to go back in and coudnt, even tho my ticket still has 29k seconds....

bugged or did they change it and you have to get a new ticket everytime?
  2. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    not sure ont eh ticket, but u could log out in the healer area.. & ud log back in there.. unless its fel, ur safe there.. to get out of there if u have no ticket, just use help stuck
  3. Well, I had my ticket.. I double clicked it to leave cause I was going afk. I stayed outside the enterance and when I came back I had been logged out for being afk too long. I log in and try to go back in and it says I need a ticket, but I still had my ticket and there was over 29k seconds left on it.

Never ran into this problem before =/
  4. Kojak

Kojak Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    pick it up, move it to a different spot in your pack and put it back down

problem solved
  5. zeroshade

zeroshade Guest

This is a new issue i noticed... not sure when it started happening, but it happens every time now.

If you leave the dungeon recall away and recall back you have to move your ticket in your pack...
  6. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

You can't do THAT with the new client. Just sayin'. (probably wrong, but what the hey.)
  7. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    Yes you can move items. Different grid spot, or switch to legacy pack view.
  8. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I had something similar happen. I bought a ticket,got the quest but could not enter. No matter what I did. Dropped the 10k for it,even asked peaple who were standing around what I could be doing wrong....long story short...never got in,ended up dropping the ticket on the ground at some bank....