1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ship/Boat security question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by TheDarkWolf, Sep 30, 2013.

1. TheDarkWolf

TheDarkWolf Visitor

I have a quick question about boat and ship security.

When you place a ship or boat and secure it can any character from your account access that ship then? I am wanting to use a ship as a mini house / safe area item exchange between characters on my account / mining platform but wanted to make sure that once it is secure (set to no access or whatever it is called) only my characters can access it and it's hold.

Can other players still board the ship and roam around or are they blocked from that with the private no access setting?

Thank you in advance for your answers to my questions

-A newly returning player

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The Tall Ships (introduced with the High Seas expansion) can be accessed by any character on the owning account (all the characters on that account are considered "owners"). See here for additional information: http://uo2.stratics.com/miscellaneous/ships-guide

The classic ships still require a key.

Stayin Alive,

BG

TheDarkWolf likes this.
  3. TheDarkWolf

TheDarkWolf Visitor

Thank you for the information BG! *salute*