1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ship-Lighthouse?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Leaf, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

OK...I placed my Lighthouse on my Castle with my ship in my pack and it says that it's linked to any ship I place. I placed the ship in the water, sailed off, gated back to my Castle and can't figure out how to recall the ship to the moving crate. That is the only reason I got the lighthouse was so I could recall the ship back...any help is greatly appreciated. Also-the moving crate is grayed out on my house gump.

2. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The linking of your ship to the lighthouse is so that if your ship happens to "sink" it will not be lost and will end up in your house moving crate but all the contents on that ship, unfortunately will be lost. You are not able to recall to your ship via the lighthouse...

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm so fried I got this. I thought I could gate home from the ship after emptying the hold and then collect the ship from my moving crate. That's what made it worth while...oh well...