1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Pirates] Ship looted in Felucca

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Risso, May 30, 2013.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I logged on to refresh my ship and found it scuttled and the hold completely emptied. Are people able to access the hold after scuttling the ship or did I just mess up the access?

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, you can be looted after your scuttled. However the old boats cannot, not sure this is intended however..

3. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I recently boarded an unlocked galleon and sailed it into pirate infested waters, picked a fight with a pirate ship by sailing near enough to offend the crew and the ship was scuttled. All in trammel, all after I cleared said hold, arrr! You can view a detailed description of my adventure on the UOCrime forum here on stratics. Lock yer boats land lovers.

Kelden, startle and NuSair like this.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is as intended. Now you know why I never leave my boat in the water on Siege. :D

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's just a shame as I was starting to get into the High Seas content and having a pretty good time until this happened, compounded by the fact that said pirate came up to me in Luna and gloated in my face :/

6. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hopefully your playing seige and can put him on your KOS list, but by staying you were in Fel, I doubt you have that option. You can however set a trap for him in fel, and get your retribution.

7. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Couldn't locate that thread.... I'd like to read it... Can you link to it here pls?

8. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)