1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Ship Movements

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Banner, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

Can you not give boat commands after one upgrades to High Sea's??? I would like to slow fish But can not figure out how to do it using the mouse to move the boat too???????

2. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

You could just let the tillerman sail the boat instead of using the mouse, click on him to change this option. Then you can say slow forward, like in the past.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I always use commands.

4. Banner

Banner Guest

Sweet i did not know that?? I'm going to change it tonight TY...... :thumbup:

5. Banner

Banner Guest

Well i tried that and the msg i get is "Emergency repair, Permanent repair, Rename" It doesn't give me the option to change?????

6. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

Oh opps. I think you click on him and he will take control of the ship.

7. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you doubleclick the wheel, then you can move the ship using the mouse, and if you're in that mode, then doubleclicking the wheel again will take you out of it.
    When you (or anyone else on the ship) are in mouse control mode, voice commands won't work, but otherwise they should work.
    The only exception I know of are rowboats, which are mouse control only

8. Banner

Banner Guest

Destiny :heart: you are the winner..... Just click on the man and whaa-laa :thumbup: :eyes: :party: