1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ship wont sink

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Jun 14, 2011.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

how many times have you wasted hella amounts of cannon powder on a ship that doesn't sink??

at luna price of 1.5m for 100 shots putting 80 cannon balls into a ship is ridiculous.. how many shots it take to sink a ship?

i been fighting this ship for over an hour and i have killed everyone on board except the pirate, this is very annoying.

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

wow do i feel ripped off.. so i found a different ship, with orcs and a dread pirate.
    i took out the orcs and this time it took 45 cannon balls to sink the ship.

got on board and got to pirate down so i can tie him up.. went back to the docks and got my reward.. 10k in gold and ONE blue cannon ball.. what do i do with ONE blue cannon ball??

no piece of an orc ship.. nothing but ONE blue cannon ball??

with how much this all costs.. why dont i get 100 blue cannon balls??

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it's always the same bug...
    this happen only when your ship is invulnerable, and to see if you are invulnerable just go near a pirate ship and they do not use cannons against you.
    So if the pirates do not use cannon dry dock the ship and wait the server restart :p

4. Squeax

Squeax Visitor

For the exorbitant price, crushing tedium, and lack of reward, I wouldn't bother with HS ship combat even if nothing ever shot back at all.

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

More fun to take out them Merchant ships :thumbsup: