1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Shipwreck Recovered Items

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by neocron79, Aug 15, 2012.

1. neocron79

neocron79 Guest

I have the following items which I would like to either sell for gold or trade for items:

bronzed_armor.png driftwood_bow.png kelp_leggings.png fabled_net.png antique_dress.png

Antique Wedding Dress (QUANTITY: 2 / PRICE: 100,000g each)
    Runed Driftwood Bow (QUANTITY: 4 / PRICE: 40,000g each)
    Enchanted Kelp Woven Leggings (QUANTITY: 2 / PRICE: 250,000g each)
    Fabled Fishing Net (QUANTITY: 2 / PRICE: 1,000,000g)
    Bronzed Armor of the Valkyrie (QUANTITY: 1 / PRICE: 30,000g)

Items that I am looking for are pieces of gear that have Lower Reagent Cost (LRC) + Lower Mana Cost (LMC) and if possible, Spell Damage Increase (SDI) properties on them. This can come in the form of jewelry, armor pieces, or arties (such as Pendant of the Magi, for example). I am trying to put together a competent Mage suit and an open to trade for items that help me to achieve this goal.

As far as gold prices, I am open to best offer scenarios. so if you feel the asking price is too high and not worth trading for gear pieces or items, please give me an offer. :)

Thank you for your time!
    #1 neocron79, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
  2. neocron79

neocron79 Guest

Bump... still got these items. I'm willing to negotiate, so don't take the prices I've posted as written in stone. :)