1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Shock and Storm armor, Bloodfin Server

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by Outcasted, May 24, 2008.

1. Outcasted

Outcasted Guest

As the title implies, I want some of that armor. I have the Katarn armor, but I also wanted to know how powerful can shock and storm armor be with the highest quality of armor core. I ask this because I can't seem to get a "quote" on these two sets. Thanks.
  2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Shock is assault and storm is battle armour, right?

Take a look on the bazaar on the Vendor Search tab, check the entire galaxy radial button then expand Misc > Wearable Container and put "Armor" into the item name filter.

Armoursmiths tend to sell full sets of items inside backpacks, you should be able to get a feel for the stats and price of those armour sets from there.

The key difference with crafted over reward armour is that crafted armour has sockets that you can put attachments in, up to a further 105 stat points per piece.