1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Shocked at players who kill while taming:( (new Rare Rabbit)

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by viper of flames, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Everyday I have been killing and searching for an rare color neon rabbit. I find one omg im so happy i start taming it and guess what.Some player comes over and kills it [​IMG]

Im going to give up on getting one now since atlantic always seems to be a hard place to get one.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

they really need to introduce the killer white rabbit from the Holy Grail.
    They had done this when Asheron's Call first came out... Pooky [​IMG]
    Nothing brings a smile to your face more than seeing literally dozens of people dead in the middle of a field with one little white bunny hopping around in the middle. Of course, all good things must come to an end and they eventually nerfed him [​IMG]
  3. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    That is such lame behaviour, sorry about what happened to you [​IMG]
  4. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

To bad your on Atlantic I see them all the time on Napa. I tamed them then decided to let them all go.

On Napa they were all around outside Ice dungeon.
  5. <blockquote><hr>

they really need to introduce the killer white rabbit from the Holy Grail.

[/ QUOTE ]They'd just bring a Holy Hand Gernade. [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry to hear this. [​IMG]

Can someone with KR post a screen shot of one of these rare bunnies? I am not sure in KR what color is the rare one.
  7. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Well if they are rare and soon to be non spawning and you had 1 or a few and know few or none with any themselves. It would sttand to reason they are protecting an investment so to speak. Less there are more value to the once ya got. deter anyone from taming one and the gold value goes even higher after the patch which removes them.

Sux but thats common practice with soon to be non spawning items/pet.

Especially on Atlantic. A very greed shard to say the least. When I played Atlantic I actually had a neighbor who engaged in a price war with me over arrows. When the common price between us went down to 9 gold I dropped out. Between us Id say we were selling some where around 1.4 million arrows a week(100k a dayX2competetors) total gold was around 10 mill a week. When i started selling them at 12 gold each I was pulling down about 6 mill a week. He just had to take a piece.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

That sucks. [​IMG]

I'm sorry someone felt the need to ruin your fun. I don't understand that sort of behavior...some people must have truely miserable existances.

Hopefully you will find another soon! *smiles*
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

People suck.
    Just remember not everyone does.
    In my bored time I go to other shards and try to find one to tame for whoever on that shard. Not having much luck but I am gaining fame (haha) killing non-neon bunnies and getting weapon skills on newbies. Worthwhile endeavor IMO
  10. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    Try goin to fel to find and tame one. I live in fel and you wont see anyone. Unless you goto yew gate. And even then on some shards you wont see anyone there either. With insurance and recall books there is little to no risk.