1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shocked???. No, sorry, does not compute

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Totally unbelievable.

[​IMG]

Biggest untruth I've read this week.

2. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

*puts on detective hat*

Petra, I think that means electrical shock. HaHa, with his last bit of motor control managed to change his forum mood in a cry for help, hoping someone would crack the code and post first aid tips to save him. It is probably too late now, but...

The Mayo clinic has this to say:

While waiting for medical help, follow these steps:

1. Look first. Don't touch.* The person may still be in contact with the electrical source. Touching the person may pass the current through you.
    2. Turn off the source of electricity if possible. If not, move the source away from you and the affected person, using a nonconducting object made of cardboard, plastic or wood.
    3. Check for signs of circulation (breathing, coughing or movement). If absent, begin cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) immediately.
    4. Prevent shock. Lay the person down and, if possible, position the head slightly lower than the trunk, with the legs elevated.
    Caution

• Don't touch the person with your bare hands if he or she is still in contact with the electrical current.
    • Don't get near high-voltage wires until the power is turned off. Stay at least 20 feet away — farther if wires are jumping and sparking.
    • Don't move a person with an electrical injury unless the person is in immediate danger.
    MORE ON THIS TOPIC

[​IMG]

*The Mayo Clinic doesn't know everthing. Where HaHa is concerned, DON'T LOOK and DON'T TOUCH - ever, should be the first rule for everything, not just electrical shock situations.

-Skylark

4. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

You should have never looked at his photobucket. You are now scarred for life.

:flame:

5. Petra Fyde

oh I haven't been near his photo bucket. I wouldn't touch it with a well disinfected 10 foot pole :D

I've heard about it.

Since your quote of my post doesn't include the image I posted I have to assume you haven't seen it and therefore don't actually know what I'm talking about. Here's a link.
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.jones27/shocked.jpg

6. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Normal human curiousity is what gets most folks when they visit my pics palace. You gotta admit though Petra, you gotta be just a little bit curious as to what may be in there.

Who spilled the beans on my photobucket btw?

7. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

WHO..... you dare ask WHO spilled the beans. You start every conversation, even with people you have known for years, with the question " have you checked out the link behind my name in vent?" I'd say sir that YOU have spilled the beans and for years we have spilled our guts onto our keyboards. I say down with Photobucket!!!!!!!!! If photography was a skill you sir would be 120 and still more effective that Item Id.

8. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Same here...thankfully I was warned early on, and have never been subjected to the horror that others have.

-Skylark

9. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Nah, I saw it. I just didn't want to dupe it, cuz duping is WRONG. :thumbsup:

10. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, but I am not going there!
    For security reasons I do not go to unknown links.

I would comment more about these activities, but it would be against ROC.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

11. Petra Fyde

I don't remember where I first heard about it, but the siggie about 'what did you show him because he's throwing up on the lawn' was quite a big clue. :D

12. HaHa

HaHa Guest

ROFL, he asked for it !

13. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

he is tricking u all like he trys to trick me!! dont fall for it!!!! runnnn!!!! :coco: