1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Shop Ban

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Fink, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Someone left a rune for me saying they were banned from my shop (House of Wax), checked the banlist & it was clear but I cleared it again anyway. I had this happen before, though, someone couldn't get into my place or access the vendors.

Does anyone know who left the rune? I'd like to know if they have access now or if this is some recurring bug that I need to have fixed.
  2. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

When you track them down, they're going to say "I wasn't really banned so much as I couldn't enter your shop because every time I did, I was struck down by your amazingly low prices and I kept falling down the stairs!" Then you can use them in an advertising campaign.

You mark my word.
  3. Waylander

Waylander Guest

Tripitaka was a girl pretending to be a boy!!
  4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

any news fink?
  5. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 17, 2008
    pretty sure its YOUR job to report on news.
  6. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Guest

wow, you just got OWNED.
  7. Fink

Fink Guest

Nothing beyond an explanation as to why it may be happening, haven't heard from whoever it was that left the rune. The facet bug may be preventing people from entering it. Figures, it's Doc Brown's shop.. built on a fault line between parallel worlds..
  8. Katlene

Katlene Guest

bugger! should get a few randoms to try going in and see what happens.
    have you sent in a bug report?
  9. Fink

Fink Guest

Not yet, I aven't been able to reproduce it
  10. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 6, 2008

Can't say who left the rune, however I know all my charaters are banned again and have been for ages. I have all but given up shopping there. I know we been through a few times previously.

One minute I have access and am happily buying - recall back and am banned???

This must be like the forth time I have been banned.

I have again checked today - 7.06pm 19 June 2009 - Still banned?

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
    And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.
  11. Fink

Fink Guest

Again? :wall: Thanks for the info.

I'll see if I can get a GM to look at it.
  12. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    If you walk into a gate thats been opened inside it do you get auto booted to the sign?