1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shopowners - Please restock!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is a plea to all of the inactive vendors! Siege population has grown a decent amount lately, and there's been quite a bit of action on the server. Most of the veterans who own the major shops however are currently inactive and not playing, so 9/10 vendors at yew/luna/tokuno/etc are currently completely dry!

As aggravating as it is for me to login to my own crafter and make my own items, at least I have that option. New players won't and the fact that the most prominent vendors by the moongates are completely unstocked won't really help hold population on the shard. (most of the vendors that are stocking mostly stock silver and scrolls)

2. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Stop by and visit Makers Mark Market in Makoto

3. Malagar T'sarran

i never see u online sir... but yea thats true were getting more player lately i love that, we need more still

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm online fairly often. (3-5 nights a week, generally 4-5 hours a night). You may not notice me online though, I don't join in general chat for the sake of enjoying the game. (unless I'm sitting back hoping someone gives away their position)

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sowwy! The shop has been neglected because I've been training cartography.
    I'm not inactive, just doing other things.