1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shopping list and/or buying gold

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by domii, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domii

domii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looking to try and finish my siege character eventually.

I need the following sot's:
    Fencing/Resist/Hiding/Poison/Spellweaving.

Also looking for a really good Fencing weapon(s).

Also buying Gold on Siege.

Only way I can pay at the moment is with either GL or Chessy Gold.
    I know that limits me, but what the heck : )

Cheers
    icq 1662299

2. How much gold do you need on Siege? As long as you're not talking millions and millions... I need a bit on Chesapeake (for buying red leaves) so I could trade some here for some on Ches, I have a spare million or so here. I have sent you an icq 9-626-593 (Elaine) is me.

3. I've just traded some gold with Demon Wind (who's new to Siege) and got her to split her trades into 5 parts (she did get a really good deal, though) so I have some gold for red leaves on another 5 shards now, including Chessy, but if you still need some on Siege for Chessy, my offer stands.

4. domii

domii Journeyman

Just traded for 30mil Gold on Siege (at 5x rate) which should get me well on my way again.

I traded with SoulWeaver who was very polite and prompt. We did the trade in 3 parts.

I must say, going by the past year or so of my experiences, I find the players on Siege to be allot more honest and forthcoming than (on GL/Atlantic/LS).

Even if they are ruthless on the field : )

Anyhow, thanks again to SoulWeaver and everyone else who offered..

Cheers.

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Be VERY VERY careful when doing business with Soulweaver. He may have done you right this time, but... that is all I can share publically. If you need/want more info, feel free to PM me anytime.

NOTE TO ALL NEW PLAYERS:
    Before doing sales or xfers on big ticket items, accounts, gold or xshard transfers, inquire about the reputation of the person you are considering doing business with. We do have a couple of scammers that most vets are aware of and we are always happy to advise.

6. Oh, hells bells! I could never have done a trade for 30mil gold hehe, I've never had that much at any one time. I did the trade with Demon Wind and gave her 1mil Siege for 1mil split between 5 other shards though, but I wasn't looking for gold other than to be able to buy red leaves.

While I'm at it, you don't happen to have any red leaves on GL/Atlantic or LS do you? Or can you tell me where I may be able to find any for sale on these shards?

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Shal, don't go buying any regs, bandies, enhanced bandies, potions or recalls when I have them right there in the house on Ches. :) I added a few more things to your chest there, even scissors, so you can cut up your cloth bolts into more bandages. And the missing 4 spells are now in your full spellbook in there. :):lol:

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Oh yeh while they are often offline in summer, do check KPD's vendor house tram side Moonglow, they usually have a gardener up and running *usually* when not sold out and they usually are cheaper than any LUNA malls there. It would be southish, near to the SE town wall sorta.

9. Thanks Mir, but I won't be doing any char training anywhere, and I doubt I will train magery enough to gate...how much magery do I need for recalling? It would certainly save me ol' legs a bit but I just want to place books and move on to the next shard to rinse and repeat.

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I don't remember. I think ya only need 45.0 magery to recall. Any of the runebooks on my first floor, all over the place, are set to friended ones, last time I looked. :)

True I know ya won't be workin skills, but gh gc, bandies, ya may need if a mongbat attacks you. hehe

I made ya some recalls anyhow, so you can *charge* the runebook I made for ya in your chest...or use those on /in the town runes runebook...or whatever.

Maybe I will get my belladonna to mark a few towns for ya in your own runebook, in your chest there and just charge it up for you with recalls.

11. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry Kat I only hurt people that have hurt other's..

Crunch is an exception but i still have stuff put a side to return to him that was just a mistake.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Spare us the BS.

13. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

No BS at all name everyone you know that i scammed please.

14. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You should give me stuff on ATL instead.

I wouldn't mind some 120s!

15. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Well, we never did the deal, but I made a posting asking about Siege gold, and you PMd me so fast it scared me....oops, did I say that outloud?:gee:

16. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Say it as loud as you want lol..

17. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You wouldn't be saying that if the mods would allow it. Besides, if anyone needs to know about you, they can PM me or any other Siege vet to get the scoop.

Anyway, I'm done here. I have offered a warning and you can rest assured that I will do my best to warn everyone I can in the future. Hopefully someday you will develop a conscience and hopefully grow up.

18. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I am giving you permission to post any body you know that has been scammed by me. Please post a way I'd like to hear it.

A concience I have as I said before I do not how ever have a conscience to people that screw others specially if they are associates of mine I will return the favor for them and not care one bit about my reputation as long as they get whats coming. As I've had the same done to me in my past. Growing up has nothing to do with it. Specially over this game and message board.

19. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Its not your permission I need. Read the RoC. I'm not stupid, but like I said... spare us the BS.

20. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

lol, okay i believe u can post icq logs, posts from other forums and pictures. I am giving you permission of everything you have that regards me scamming others.

im telling you i have scammed and admiting to it i have scammed people that i believe deserved it. So please lets discuss. No BS :)

21. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Mods...We have an admission! Do your thing!

22. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Go right ahead do your thing :) You just let them know what I scammed people for first.

Then this will be the happiest day of your Life KittyKat!

23. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

What part of the RoC prohibits admitting to having scammed in the past?

24. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I was trying to find that myself acutally....

Not that I care honestly, i was just taking Kats word for it lol

25. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As such, it isn't. But I don't think it's something that should be here either. Since the OP achieved his/her? objective I think we can declare this conversation closed. In public at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.