1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shortcut issues

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

is anyone else having problems with their shortcut after yesterday's update? i can't seem to get mine to work now. i run 3 separate accts and can't get them to work. any help is appreciated.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

this was posted abut in another thread and they about to fix it in the next maintenance which is in about 8 mins from now

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oh, ok thanks. i tried to look for another posting about this but it's my first time here so ... sorry for the duplicate posting.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

oh, ok thanks. i tried to look for another posting about this but it's my first time here so ... sorry for the duplicate posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasnt having a dig at you reposting we all do that even the old players hopefully you will (we all will) gt in game after this update/fix [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

oh thank you so much!!!