1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Should beneficial acts only happen when non faction members try and heal faction members?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HP_Zoro_HP, Mar 19, 2013.

?

Should beneficial acts only happen when non faction members try and heal faction members?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. HP_Zoro_HP

HP_Zoro_HP Seasoned Veteran

Just like the title states. What do you think?

2. Gospel

Gospel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Either I don't understand factions enough to know what you're talking about or your question is simply incredibly vague...

Why should beneficial acts only have with non-faction members trying to heal faction members?

#3 Viper09, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  4. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I believe he is referring to the fact that non-guilded characters can not perform beneficial actions on each other when flagged in combat. I admit I don't have a complete understanding of what exactly triggers the restriction, but believe that it is related to the aggressor flag... ie blue player flags a red and proceeds to fight. If another blue comes along he will not be able to heal the other blue because he is the aggressor.

Personally I think this is how it should be.

5. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

beneficial acts should be done away with full stop, its far to restricting to normal game play

6. Mitzlplik_LS

Mitzlplik_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I think its wrong that a faction player can heal/rez a non factioner or their mount but a non factioner can not heal/rez a factioner or their pet.

I always thought that what was good for the goose,was also good for the gooses wife! Where`s the fairness here?

And on a side note.... I think MI should be a thing of the past. No reason why a faction pk`r can just run right thru a dungeon that others had to fight thru and come up and fight you (non factioner) while your busy fighting something else.

#1 most ridiculous part of factions.

#6 Mitzlplik_LS, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  7. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am in favor of same sex marriage among all waterfowl.