1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Should I be able to imbue this?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by silent, Mar 21, 2012.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what I can or can't imbue. Shouldn't I be able to increase HCI on the item listed below?

STR 7
    INT 8
    Luck -100
    HCI 5
    SSI 5
    DI 25

I know it has 6 mods but the total imbuing weight is under cap, why can't I increase existing mods? When I select HCI to imbue I'm told the item cannot be imbued with any more properties. I'm not looking to add more properties, jusy increase an existing one.

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I understand it's 6 mods, but I was under the impression that if the weight was below cap you could still increase or decrease an EXISTING mod.

4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can't imbue 6 mods on an item. You can't imbue a mod to an item if the item has other 5 mods. There's no any difference between imbuing a new mod and changing an existing mod.

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Bummer, you should be allowed to increase existing mods no matter the number of mods as long as you're below the imbuing weight.