1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Should I just join VvV?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thoronnar, Oct 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Thoronnar

Thoronnar Journeyman

Hi guys,

So I finally... after 2 years of coming back to UO after about 3 year break, and 4 months break in these 2 years I have been playing. I finished all my characters (for some reason I left my PvP for last). Anyway, I've got them all trained and well equiped, specially my PvP.

My PvP is a stealth/archer who I had planned to be a Pk, since I've always had a Pk char in UO. The thing is, I like to fight anyone I want, I do like to fight with a group but I don't like all the alliance kind of deal, basically I like the freedom of fighting anyone (other than your guild, or Pk buddies). With the new VvV system is seems silly to be a Pk, since virtually everyone is on the VvV system, and attacking anyone in the VvV system drags me into the system with the negative effect of having the stats drop when dead.

Since I am being pulled into this system, which I really don't want to be part of!, I feel my only choice is to create my own guild and join the VvV system. This way, I can attack anyone I want as if I was red, and never gain a kill count.
    Another choice, is there any guild out there in the VvV system currently recruiting who does not have any sort of alliance with anyone else?. I am looking for people doing old school stealth PvP, if such thing still exists?

I am on ATL

2. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Yeah stealth archers are still around ( as annoying as they are) and since VVV is a guild pvp system there are good odds you can find one on atl to pvp with.

Either way the gear and stay miss potions are worth joining if you don't want to wait out stats or wait on gear.

3. Thoronnar

Thoronnar Journeyman

What do you mean?

4. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Meant to read stat loss

Autocorrect hates me

5. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I did the same. Started my own guild to joined VvV, stealth archer ninja with GM tracking and Spirit Speak (830 skillso_O).

Folks hate :cursing:stealth archers so be ready for some serious smack talk :lol:. Can be a lot of fun tho !

Most VvV folks run with programs so the old school stealth PvP is pretty much done,
    but guilds always appreciate a dedicated dismounter so you could find one easily.

Welcome back, Congrats on finished characters, now git out there & have some fun !! :)

6. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

of course you should join vvv