1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Light2098, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Been thinking of trying to play here again, i've been on siege for about 9 yrs but do not currently play that much. production shards are lil boaring for me now, but should i drop my other house to have one here? Havent seen to many people on as of late and the people i do see, really dont like to speak i guess lol.I also might be intrested in joining a guild( doesnt matter what kind) but i dont want to have to go threw some website in order to join either. Im running a nerco/mage (working wrestling now). Just kinda looking for sum info.

Thank you...
  2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Think you'll get a bit of a biased response here of YES!

So, YES you should play here! =)

Though what I would suggest to make the transition easier:
    #1 - find a guild that fits you. Good place to look is the guilds of Siege stick thread in this forum or just ask around. There are no guilds here that I know of FORCE you to go through a website and apply to join - however there are several that have websites for information about their guild, which just gives you a convenient way about learning more about them.
    #2 - Most guilds will then allow you some type of storage somewhere, so you can live out of someone elses home for a few months to see if Siege is really for you before dropping your prodo shard home.

What I think will happen - you'll find the right guild, you'll have fun, you'll drop your prodo home and move to siege =)
  3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    We are always looking for new people to join our guild,
    I have a link to our forums at the bottom of my
    sig. If you are interested in joining a guild thats
    easy going and wants to have fun then please check us out.:thumbsup:
  4. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Just might take ya up on that offer thank you. I have a silly question also, can i disarm as a mage with just wrestling or do i need tactics to? Im central time zone if that matters as far as guild goes.
  5. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Also thank you both for a fast reply
  6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    You can disarm and stun with just wrestle and central tends to be a good time for TNT/TNA; we have alot of people who are either central or eastern time zone.
  7. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    i4ni is also recruiting and a necro mage would be a sweet addition to our guild
  8. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

May 12, 2008
    OH, i see wut you did thur!

9. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Sprago what kind of guild do ya have?
  10. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Nine years! Yes, it is indeed time for the move.