1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Should major shipping lanes be allowed for travel to Sea Emporium?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Oct 19, 2010.

?

Add main sea travel lanes to the Sea Emporium?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. I could care less

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Yes, but make it a 2-5 minute timer. My bladder is the size of a thimble.

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am not sure about other shards but on Atlantic it is IMPOSSIBLE to get even close to the Sea Emporium especially during peak times. I think main shipping lanes should be added. By this I mean set paths through the water (say two ships wide) that go to the emporium from North, South and West. Any ship that stops in this area is immediately teleported to the open water. No timers no nothing. Loose connection? POOF!! open water. Have to take a potty break and you stop in the lanes? Bye Bye, open water.

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wouldn't that mean the moment you stopped to disembark you'd be whisked off to open water?

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I was thinking just lanes getting TO the bouys around the emporium. The system they have inside the bouys is ok as is I guess. Although that timer could be shortened some during peak times imo. That would be a pain for the Dev's to work out tho I am sure.

4. I'd be all for the fourth option.