1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Should my tamer wear DI/HCI jewelry

Discussion in 'UHall' started by blust4, Jun 8, 2008.

1. blust4

blust4 Guest

to help my greater dragon hit harder and better?

I remember I read that damage increase/hit chance increase/defense chance increase jewelry apply to your pets you control some time ago. Is that still true?
  2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    I'm quite* sure the answer is no. I don't have a tamer myself, but PvM tamers that know what they are doing generally use skills/luck/fc/fcr/lrc jewels. Of course, some PvP hybrid tamer templates might differ -- but on those, the HCI/DI properties on their jewels are not for the pet, but rather for their own melee (including archery primarily).

If this were the case as you suggest, we would have definitely heard about it. I keep my ear close to the ground.

*quite = 99.99999% for the British-challenged.