1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Should one believe PK?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Anal_Ferret, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

If a pk says he/s changed his mind and decided not to kill me.
    should I believe him or beware and run away?

2. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

I would believe him. In fact, I would ask him to accompany you to the bank and your house... I would then put all your blessed valuables into a bag, and then go off with him, and ask him one more time if he wants to change his mind. But before I ask him that, I would make sure he knows that all your blessed valuables are inside a bag in your pack. Just my 2 cents.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

You've been gone 2 years too long. Blessed items stay on a person no matter what. He should drop the bag on the ground.

4. Anal_Ferret

Anal_Ferret Visitor

well. he was polite and wanted to talk to me about smth..
    but i was afraid and teleported away(

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You can't know, you have to use your intuition if you have any.

Running works on PK's like it do on dogs, if you run, you can be 99% sure the PK will attack you.

Was you in GZ when he told you he would not attack? In that case he may want to trick you out of town.

If outside GZ, I don't see any reason not to believe him, if he wanted to kill you, he would just do it. Several PK's like helping new SP players and take them to their house and donate stuff to them.

If you are in NEW, some PK's won't kill you but may want to scare you a little.

The golden rule on Siege is, never carry anything you can't affort to lose, not even in town.

With monsters, you always know how they will act, with PK's, you never know. :lick:.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That depends entirely on who the pk is tbh, quite a lot I'd trust to keep their word, but a few I wouldn't.

The ones to watch out for, imho, aren't the reds, who at least have clear intentions, it's the blues who come up to you all friendly and say 'hi', then when you answer them, set their pet on you.

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

iv neem known to kill people just to take them to my house and hook them up.

8. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've done that many times too, cash. Its fun! hehehe