1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Should the bag of sending be reverted back on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Feb 21, 2009.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm not sure this will be good for Siege, the economy is much better now.

Maybe 1 charges for each 100 stones would be better for Siege, that would take 2-4 charges to send all you can carry to the bank.

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

if only i could get hold of one i would welcome any usage at all :)

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I say yes. Id like to run my vendor again, and its just too much of a hassle gathering barbed like every day of the week.

I would be ok with 1 charge for 200-250 stones. But the way it is now is no good. There is just too much loot, so they either need to change that, or give us an option like bos to deal with it.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

They could also lover the weight of gold and resources to 1/4 of what it is today.

5. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You know, it's funny what changes can do to a game. I was gathering gold one day, and watching the leather rot, because I didn't have time or bandwidth to hump it all back to bank. Along comes a relatively newer char (in appearance) and I see him gathering himself. So I start chopping the leather and tossing it out. Free stuff, right? I'm cool like that.

So this guy grabs a few piles, runs over to me, says "are you sure you dont want this?"

I say na, I'm here for gold, have at it.

He takes off, comes back a few minutes later, drops a check for 7k at my feet.

"I'll give you half what I'd get for it, I sell a lot."

Right on! Just brokered a deal where I kill and he carries, and I get half what I'd get if I did it myself, which is hella lot more than what I was getting before, which was nothing!

Interaction is a ***** sometimes, is it not?

Just thought it interesting, were it not for the BoS change, this person and I may have never interacted...in an MMO. Kind of sad, really.

6. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I personally feel that the BOS nerf had really only effected Crafters. It really put a hurt on leather. It made it near impossible to keep up with demand on GM barb suits and we stopped putting them on our vendor entirely.

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I think it hurt everyone really. Tamers are best at big game, which yield good items, but bards at one time could be quite profitable just due to the sheer amount of large gold yielding mobs they could control. It also hurt chiv dexers hunting etc.