1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Should the Crystal Serpant be fixed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I figured the Crystal Serpant should of been fixed instead of the Vortex. The Crystal Vortex seemed to drop keys fine. The Serpant on the other hand drops about 1 out of 100
  2. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 11, 2003
    Also, they could look in on the thesis notes dropping as well.
  3. Revenant2

Revenant2 Guest

I would like to do Grizzled more but the quest items drop so infrequently that it's too much effort to go through. It's dangerous down there, and you have to kill over and over again, and the quest items hardly ever show up, and when they finally do appear the decay timer on them is too short.

The actual keys to get in have a really long timer but the quest items to get the keys is short, go figure.

I wonder if they accidently reversed the intended timer durations on the keys vs. the quest items to get the keys.
  4. El Phantasmo

El Phantasmo Guest

I agree 1000%!!! My recored for consecutive serpents with no key is 106. Great if I was collecting horned hides or scales, but miserable when collecting keys.

The only issue I ever had with the vortex's was occassionally there would be a crystal key on the body with no timer and it would not come off the body.