1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Should this happen when enhancing?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Kdog7777, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Kdog7777

Kdog7777 Guest

Nevermind, it seems to have been a refresh issue, i re-logged & they appear as they should :)

Hey all,

Just tried enhancing some stuff & noticed something wierd when i enhanced a couple weaps. I had a 90% fire weap which i enhanced with bronze, and a 90% poison weap that i enhanced with verite. Both weaps had their remaining 10% in physical dmg. Now when i enhaced them, nothing happened. They don't say "a verite short spear" and the dmg props did not change at all. Is this wierd? I was away from game for a while, but I dont remember this ever happening. I could be wrong but having 2 weaps in a row with the same results seemed very strange to me. Can anyone clear this up for me?
    Thx in advance
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Yeah, that refreshing bug can be annoying - and it occurs a lot more with tinker enhancing than smith enhancing.
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

I'm not sure as I haven't tried recently, but I don't think you can enhance for 100% poison damage.. assuming that's what you were aiming for, of course. Poison damage is applied after Energy damage (from the Verite).