1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Should you need tactics do use deathstrike?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gunsmoke, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Adventurer

i think u should need tactic just becuz its alot of damage dealt. now i do understand u need other skills to make it happen but not much. i think u should need like 50 tactic to use it.

MalagAste and OREOGL like this.
  2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wellllll..most will have tactics in the build. And to make it at all useful you need hiding and stealth already. Id much rather it be based off of melee+tactics+focus instead of just hundreds of cloned stealthers everywhere..but it is "ninjitsu" which is a sneaky class, so it fits lore wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

This is legit, they should have the basic 70. I shouldn't have mages roll around punching me with deathstrike for 35 points of damage.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

5. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

you already need ninjitsu , stealth and hiding to perform deathstrike efficiently , and now you want to add tactics? no

6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea but any mage running around with even 85 ninja it would fail most times and anything higher they are sacrificing damage output or resist, the trade off isn't worth it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Disagree. Ninjas have been bent over and shafted with the golden weenie several times in years past.

If anything I'd like to see the requirements removed so we can add some more unique templates.

PS: Remember, deathstrike is completely useless unless you run.

cazador and Goldberg-Chessy like this.
  8. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Disagree.
    You need three fairly high level skills to make it really effective so not sure what you mean about the amount of damage dealt.
    My mage can deal some pretty big damage using just two skills and casting flamestrike. And it can be precast, never misses and still hits hard if the target doesn't move, unlike deathstrike.

cazador likes this.