1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] shroud of the condemned

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by rmjcsr, Sep 8, 2009.

1. rmjcsr

rmjcsr Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can someone please tell me where this comes from and a possible price please?

Attached Files:

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

free, they are a reward for killing the shadow of tyball in the underworld before going into the abyss, 1 shroud drop per tyball, he is very easy and isnt going anywhere!...but people are camping him

3. Suzzy

Suzzy Guest

This item, despite having desirable stats on a robe, will not be worth much due to the high volume of them that are dropping. I could see it fetching at best, 500k-1 mil in a few days. Initially, those that aren't willing to wait might be willing to fork over more, but this thing is dropping too often to even justify it being discussed in the rares forum since it will not be rare.

4. rmjcsr

rmjcsr Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you all for the quick replies and keeping me from spending anything on it :)

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

free?? the same way u got yours??? very easy.

6. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

well i didnt find it hard, maybe some do...free with the exception of purchasing the expansion lol, solo'd it with a soul seeker without a problem and helped a few guildies and passer byers get there's, unfortunatly it drops to the top attacker!, so with people camping it! its a tad unfair to some people, but what can ya do?