1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Shrouds Cause Masks to Disappear

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Taylor, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I have a necro/tamer who uses both 1) a mark of travesty and 2) a cloak of death. When the cloak is off, the mask covers the face of his paper doll. When you add the cloak, the mask disappears and his face becomes visible.

2. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

2D client does this, too. Always has that I know of. That is part of why the people who wear those hideous masks usually wear a cloak in the first place.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Gotcha. He's the only toon I've used a mark on and he's an elf, so I never noticed in 2d.

Yes, there were hideous in 2d, but in SA, they're downright disturbing. Hannibal Lecter comes to mind. Big improvement, hehe.

4. Ni-

Ni- Guest

The Travesty mask is the round one, th other one looks kind of cool in SA. I think the Artifact one is called Devine Cov... something... I have a non artifact version on my Tamer (female). It kind of reminds me of a pharoah or mayan or queen amidala type of mask.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

cloaks do odd things.... my archer wears a Hunter's Headdress and red earrings from one of the collections.... with the headdress you cannot see the earrings, put a cloak on and the headdress disappears and the earrings show up