1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] shulginist??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Luedeus, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Luedeus

Luedeus Journeyman

Ok this has nothing to do with buying or selling. But he is a friend of mine and alot of others on this board so I figured I'd post.

His last post was on 2-22 saying he would be at the fest and has not posted since. We used to talk almost every other day on ICQ and I have not heard from him in months. I do not think he would just quit. I talked to another good friend of his a few minutes ago and he has also been worrying. If anyone has any clue/info please let me know? Thanks alot

2. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

3. Jason88

Jason88 Guest

Hey guys,

I was the one just talking to Lued about this situation. I think I was one of his best friends in game. He was a WELL respected person in UO and on the boards. His two main characters in the game were "Ulic Qel Droma" and "Baramos" He could usually be seen in game with myself or "Mad Man" who I also have not seen around.

I talked to him almost every day, and he is not the type of person that would quit without saying something. I don't think he would even go on a vacation without telling me.

He also let his vendors fall/lost his items. I am REALLY worried about him, so if anyone knows anything please post a response here. Thanks.

I recently went through paypal and got some of his personal info, so I am trying to contact him that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated as Lued and I are very concerned.

4. Luedeus

Luedeus Journeyman

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Last post on Rares forum was actually 03.05. Followed by a post on Rift General Discussion
    http://vboards.stratics.com/rift-ge...756-surprisingly-good-so-far.html#post1923313

6. Kraxal

Kraxal Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My brother Obs Knight and I were also usually in daily contact with this individual. We have been having the same conversations about this and are also concerned! Thanks.

7. ultimakong

ultimakong Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, He is also a good friend of mine, and we used to keep in pretty good contact with each other. But i havent heard from him since somewhere in February or March, and i also noticed all 4 or 5 of his vendors at previous Mr. Nice house went unclaimed. :(

8. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Shulg seems like a good dude, I hope all is well

9. I know Ulic had some vendors at a house in luna that were up a couple weeks ago and now gone, but the contract could have been terminated, or, and hopefully, Ulic hopped on and took them down. Haven't seen him on GL or Atl either one for a while, Hope all is well with him.

10. Shulg is one of the nicest people Ive met ingame and I haven't really made a new friend in UO since like 99?

Hope all is well with him. Any idea from what area of the world he is from? With the amount of chaos going on in various countries perhaps he is lacking internet access?

11. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aye, it seems we all know him by different names. I first met him on GL during the rares festival, so I've always referred to him as Exar. I'm not sure where he's from but I hope all is well with him. I know he started playing another game so it could be that he's just lost interest in UO at the moment.

12. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I had heard he had been trying to quit UO for months even as early as december. Was I misinformed? Folks DO quit cold turkey....

13. Lady Alice

Lady Alice Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am quite worried about Ulic as well. If anyone hears anything, please PM me asap.

Alice

14. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

He was in game Yesterday or the day before while I was stocking vendors on Atlantic. The Baramos character that rides the ethy llama.

15. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Hey guys sorry for the absence and thank you for your concerns! Having computer issues but thankfully I have a new one shipping to me next week sometime around the 25th! Hope everything is going well for everyone and I will be seeing you all again soon!

16. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Thanks Friend good to hear from you!

17. Lady Alice

Lady Alice Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Glad everything's okay.

Alice

18. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend