1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Shuriken ... belt ... wth?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by John II SRC, Sep 10, 2010.

1. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello all!

I am training a new char and thought I'll give ninjitsu a try ... but I can't figure out how this silly ninja belt works. How do I load it with shuriken? I got the belt, I got the shuriken, but I can't put one into the other ... help!! :confused:

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If I remember right, you double click the belt, then click the shuriken. If you make 100 shuriken, then load and unload the belt 10 times, it'll stack the shuriken into 10's for you as well :)

EDIT: come to think on it, maybe not double click. Could be a single click, choose load or similar option from the drop down, then click on shuriken. It's been awhile!

3. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

Well, I tried that and it only gives me the message : You have no shuriken in your ninja belt! :sad2:

4. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Look at the edit John! Try a single click :)

5. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

That's it! Thanks mate, I feel a bit stupid now ... but at least I learned something new after all those years *stupid grin*

6. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It took me a while to work it out as well. If you want poisoned shuriken, stack em in 10's and drop em off, I'll happily sort out the poisoning bit for you :)