1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shurikens & Shuriken Belts

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Sep 3, 2008.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

can anyone tell me how to make these 2 items? thanks

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ninja belt, made from leather by a tailor. Find it in the leather armor menu.

Shuriken, made by a smith. 5 ingots makes a 2 charge shuriken, put them into a belt to make them stack into 10 charges. To do this use the context menu 'load belt' for the first one, then just double click and target for the other 4 - (can make a uoa macro to load the 4) Find in the 'bladed' weapons menu.

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

you should make a sticky for little tips like this. It would be real helpful to people who are just returning to the game after a long layoff or just someone who is tryign something different. Gwen walked me through those exact same steps about 5 days ago:).

4. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Maybe we should just sticky Gwen up at the top of the forums? I miss getting to ask her all the little things that "I know I knew at one time" or "that I should know but do not".

That would be very handy, though just an eensy bit uncomfortable for Gwen! :D