1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Sick of these unbalanced pets!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Trailer Trash, Feb 10, 2008.

1. All I want is that the pets have the same flag rules as us!!! Is that too much to ask? I dont care that they are overpowered, i just hate that if the tamer flags on you and you are lucky enough to kill the tamer he can just log out and his pet vanishes even though the pets is the aggressor.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Spiels n Rants is thataway ---------->

3. actually that isn't a rant, he described what he didn't like, and asked for a change. I also concur, it's silly that anyone can just log out to save their pets, regardless of how dangerous the situation is.
  4. Sure ... why not? flagging issues have been a contentious subject since the Noto days ...

Got a this=that template in mind?

Guard zones, house's, pet's, "fleeing battle" as a ghost(battle technically DONE) ... etc.
    Don't forget: non-combatent interference in guild/faction combat ...