1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sick of these UO is dying posts

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Balian of Asgard, Mar 5, 2009.

1. so I am not gonna post in them so that they go the the depths and die.
    Kaleb never has anything good to say about uo and is always trying to influence ppl to leave it, he can go to the depths as well.
    Ill add Colter to the list .....

I am still enjoying the game......

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

agreed *high five*

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Agreed!!!

How bout a new rule and just lock all threads of that nature immediatly!!!

(or we could just go on to them and slag each other off till they get locked :p)

4. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Agreed.

I always laugh when I see posts by former UO players that rant about UO:hahaha:

Still having fun in UO after 11 years now even when seeing monochrome :hahaha:

5. yes, like seriously, they dont even play the game anymore but take the time to come here and troll a board where we are all obviously still enjoying ourselves, and then group us all together, the hackers and the legit and paint everyone as bad, how the hell do these guys even know whats going on in a virtual world when they claim to not set foot in it???

Dude, use that $39 to buy some food and medicine for kids in a 3rd world country and at the same time, go cry to the government or some other corrupt institution

6. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

LOL how do you know I dont log in and check things out my accounts are still active :lick: UO has gone down the crapper since AOS (UO:R really with the inception of tram). Most of you if even played pre UO:R forgot about what UO pvp was about instead its just another version of counterstrike since the loss of stat loss.

alot do speed hack and use dart trap scripts. Just because some change guild tags does not mean they still dont cheat. Yew is lame and how many champs/ harries before that gets old? Factions? No where near what it was 2k-2004 its just easy items now days. I prefer Pre aos PvP and no tram to hide in nothing wrong with that is there? I dont want people to leave UO let alone Pacific (again my accounts are still active). I have played this game for a long time(11years) and UO is still the best game out there, at its current state I have every reason to be upset.

Thanks for the mention it was kind of ya!!

7. Its funny how these guys who claim to have been playing UO since beta, seem to thank that their opinion means more than everyone elses..:gun:

8. Skaith

Skaith Guest

I have a son and nephew who plays UO i also pay for there account
    they are best friends they also live across the country from each other

I played ultima 1-8 or 9 i think
    thn UO

it has been in my family for years not to mention all the cool friends I have met through my
    guild or others

For all you UO haters go away and please Do not come back
    your not welcomed hear

9. Skaith

Skaith Guest

oh before i forget

Balian of Asgard
    i agree with you