1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege Beware...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Since it is against the ROC I will not list the Details

But there is a guy In some Guild Called AOE who is using an exploit to get you guard wacked If you would like to know who they are and how they are doing it PM me thanks.

Or ICQ 175-714-134

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Since it is against the ROC I will not list the Details

But there is a guy In some Guild Called AOE who is using an exploit to get you guard wacked If you would like to know who they are and how they are doing it PM me thanks.

Or ICQ 175-714-134

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks

This is exactly how an incident like this can be posted to warn everyone without breaking RoC.

[​IMG]

You've sent in a bug report?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks

This is exactly how an incident like this can be posted to warn everyone without breaking RoC.

[​IMG]

5. Mmm yummy in my tummy

Did I mention visit the pawn shop and megans mad deals vendor!

6. Mmm yummy in my tummy

Did I mention visit the pawn shop and megans mad deals vendor!

7. <blockquote><hr>

Thanks

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

UUUU!! GOLD STARS!!

Kage earned a gold star for doing good... Everyone take note... kage has 1 gold star... wuahahah

Smart Mod..

8. <blockquote><hr>

Thanks

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

UUUU!! GOLD STARS!!

Kage earned a gold star for doing good... Everyone take note... kage has 1 gold star... wuahahah

Smart Mod..