1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Siege Character Named - Asasabonsam

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Asasa, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Asasa

Asasa Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 11, 2006
    I am the original owner and creator of this account (also known as Drowned God) i quit a while back and let Forsaken use my accts.. Him and I know that he sold the DG acct but were both stumped on whether or not he sold the Asasa acct... Before i go all out and try to find out the pword for this acct (via calling EA or whatever). I am just wondering if anyone can confirm this account being sold since it was probably sold over stratics and to someone on the siege community.

Thanks and I appreciate any help anyone can give me,
  2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Regardless the intent of your post, I must say that it is unusual behavior to
    allow others to use your accounts. This behavior undermines the game.
    How can other players know: who is who.

I wish this practice of allowing others to use the owner's account needs to

But, if players do not care...well, good bye trust.

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    i bought that account from daniel who got it from forsaken and i sold it to i wana say spooney?