1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege down AGAIN?!?!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Aug 13, 2011.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This morning, I spent an hour stocking my vendors, only to have it all reverted! This afternoon, I restocked what was reverted, and more.... now the shards are down again!!! They better not revert everything to previous save state again!!! &^%^&$^ EA... save state before taking servers down!

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I was customising my N. Wall Zento house this morning. It all reverted. Had to do it all all over again..but alas logged back on and seen that lil msg.
    about shard/s going down again again.

* waits again again* :eyes:

goes back to watchin the preseason game to see,
    IF the Packers, can beat the Browns*

3. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya man they r gonna fix r 6th char slot! i hope while there at it they will fix 2,3,4,5th char slots also

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

oh it better not revert....I can't access most of my accounts right now and my others only have a few days left (and the new system won't accept my CC)...so i spent a few hours today banking everything of value just in case....

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I just checked a few minutes ago and it looks like the plants I watered twice today and moved around are still watered and relocated and pets I put on a pet vendor later in the day are still on the vendor, so it doesn't look like they did much of a revert the second time they brought stuff down. I think the revert this morning might have been to fix some sort of a "bug"/exploit. I read something that said Origin got reverted all the way back to Friday morning, so that would seem to confirm that possibility.

I'm in the same boat with you, Raptor, on the accounts. Couldn't get all my accounts linked so I'm not sure how to update info on the ones that didn't link. Out of 16 accounts I tried to link, seven wouldn't confirm successfully. (And no, I don't have 16 active accounts.) Hoping that maybe they just haven't finished moving everything completely yet because otherwise there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some accounts linked successfully and others didn't.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I hear ya sir. I worked discord (boooooooooooooooorrrrinnngg) for a few hours and had it reverted. Sucked.

7. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

I was very happy.

Me and a friend went down to doom and I forgot my aids. Had to use a 2nd skull to get back in. Then we did one round and his power suppily went out on his comp. We didnt get anything. I logged.

Saved 2 skulls. thanky thanky

8. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Unless it's different here, btw, (shouldn't be, all the other healer merchants sell them) the merchant down there sells bandages. Not ideal but saves a skull.

9. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Nothing to kill and no gold in the bank. Also I can burn 20 aids in 2 mins against the DF. Takes like 30 min for more to spawn and it starts at 20.