1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege gold for Production Updated pricing

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pendragon, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

HEllo i have 32 million on siege i am trading for production shard gold. at a rate of 8-1 any production shard icq me at 674786798

#1 Pendragon, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  2. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

bumpdated

3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

8-1 are you serious?

Is that really the going rate?

4. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

well a couple months ago cybernickel paid 10-1 i would say the going rates whatever people will pay, but when i first came to siege i heart 7-1 was average and that was a while back.

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I would like to know who voted you SP's preferred broker ? No offense meant, although I'm sure it appears that way, and did you come here with the specific intent of farming gold and xsharding it ? Again, just curious. I'm writing a book :)

Rumpy and Flutter like this.
  6. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Garth my story is weird, who voted me would be me, and the people who have bought from me. i thought of preferred alot, and the word because who says i am, and really i thought of preferred providers there is often several, so my buyers say I'm one of the preferred because of their support. I came here to follow my brother, Wappy. I am by heart a hardcore pk and merchant. but siege has changed me some i hate to admit the hardcore role-playing. Ive always been against but enjoy watching it on siege. and being a part of it. so i came here cuz i liked siege long ago many years, and i don't like trash talk on Atlantic. as for being a broker no! i love being a merchant. i told my brother when we came to siege i wanted a house close to a gate and bank he said good luck. then i ran into Soulweaver, who wanted a castle, a friend of a friend of a friend had . so i bought the castle through a friend and he traded soulweaver for me. and the Luna house is born, and the merchant was reborn. i ran into the opportunity to sell game time codes and a friend invited me into his network of friends, it takes alot to be a broker, you have to be able to get things, and get the gold sold. doesnt do you any good to be able to get alot of something if you cant make a use of it. so ive been blessed with nice people on siege, and good friends to help, hope that answers your question. and last of all i want to help new players who come to siege have it easier, on them. with my luna house which is what they are used to shopping at in luna

#6 Pendragon, Oct 2, 2013
  7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Selling any item in UO for real life money is a violation of the EA terms of service.

8. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Hello Kelmo thank you for clarifying that i have not advertised that at all i hope there was not confusion. I xshard gold sell tokens for siege gold or prodo gold.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

This comment just set my "Modey Alert" off. *smiles* I am friendly with fair and honest traders. You just made my radar with yer comments and yer Sig... Everyone here knows how I feel about Siege.

Flutter likes this.
  10. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

hehehe glad to be checked out :) and what about my sig had your hairs up? i played siege many years ago when it first came out that accounjt is long gone or id play that char. i hope to only help siege, so theres no confusion i currently trade siege gold for production at a rate of 8-1, most any prodo shard. and i sell game time codes for siege gold or production gold prefer siege though. i deal with siege. once the gold is on another server i hand it off to a friend. i have friends on chessie who are small time brokers i have friends on atlantic like nails who are big time brokers friends on ls who are smaller brokers. im just small fish in siege trying to help full fill specific needs. not a wide variety like your typical brokers etc.

#10 Pendragon, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
  11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

12. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

may I ask who your char(s) are on siege? I don't recognize you

13. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

hey there i need to change my stratics name its pendragon,

14. Xug

Xug Journeyman

Siege's Preferred Broker? Yet noone even knows who you are? Sounds LEGIT :coco:

Rumpy likes this.
  15. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

this Thread has gotten me more advertising then i could have ever hoped for, and its preferred for the people Ive sold 10 game time codes to this week so i would say that's a success :) you may not know me you may not love me hopefully you soon will :)

16. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

How come people need to buy gametime codes from you when they can just buy them off of the origin site?

17. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Very good question some people have siege gold or say atlantic gold they would rather use to buy the game time codes. if you have 13 million siege gold ill sell you a game time code, this way they avoid paying rl cash

#17 Pendragon, Oct 2, 2013
  18. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I'd just like to put in that I bought a 30 day code from Pen yesterday on atl. It was a quick, safe trade and everything worked fine. I'd likely do it again. The reason being, I'm quite broke irl, and have a bunch of gold on atl. So I spend that so I can play both my accounts on siege. If I get enough gold on siege, I'll spend that on gametime.

Knowing I don't have to bug my husband for subscription $$ is priceless.

Thanks again Pendragon

Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  19. Chrysallis

Chrysallis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

No offense Pen but this post kind of makes you sound like one of those infomercial sales people... Just sayin *smiles*

20. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

In the short time (2-3 wks) I have known Pendragon/PopN, we have done several deals. She has kept her word on all. She is polite and quick to complete deals. When given the chance, I would rather spend Siege gold then pay with my golden credit card.

#20 Baby Doll, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  21. startle

If only the origin site would allow purchases of Legacy tokens or Kings Collection, then I'd be happy...

22. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I bought 2 kings collections from the origin site.

23. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Thanks ya' all for the great compliments :) and startle you can buy the legacy token for 10 bucks on orgin site

24. startle

I've tried and I'm one of the many that get "Invoice failed" on transactions... Doesn't matter if I use my CC or PayPal, the site will not let me (and many others if you read the threads on UHall) make purchases...

This is what I am faced with when I try to buy:
    [​IMG]

#24 startle, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  25. startle

I would be very happy to make a PayPal money transfer to anyone who could (would) get a Legacy token for me.

26. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

ICq me i would help you, this is not an offer to sell anything for real life money but ive bought several legacy tokens and would be happy to buy one for you just send me the money. you can icq me or pm me here

27. startle

If you've followed this thread to this point, then you know that (as always) there are those of us who are cautiously skeptical of transactions done with people that we don't know... Human nature... Well, having said that, here's my experience with Pendragon. As some of you know from other threads, I (along with many others) have been unable to do transactions on Origin's store for the past couple of weeks... Personally, I've had my main char "stuck" in training a secondary skill for days now, by not being able to purchase a SoulStone from Origin...

Well, turns out I had someone step forward and offer to take the time to do a PayPal transaction with me and purchase the items that I couldn't. (Don't ask me why he is able to do that and I am not... You'll have to consult the gods of cookies, java versions, and yada freekin' yada for that). So - I took him (Pendragon) up on his kind offer. I sent him a PayPal money transfer, which he could have just taken and run - zero proof of foul-play.... But wth, he sounded honest and I trusted my instincts...

Long story short: Took a good while to get it done, all on Pen's time - but went thru without a hitch... He made the purchases at the Origin store for me and ICQ'd all the codes... Everything was perfect, and I can now get my MAIN freekin' char out of "soulstone shortage" limbo... Pen got nothing for all his time, except a new friend...

Pendragon has earned my trust.... Give him a shot, wth...

*** Now, if I can just convince him to give up the pk life on his alt ***

#27 startle, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  28. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's pretty beyond unbelievable that it is such a pain in the ass to buy something from a company. I've tried a couple times at least to upgrade my tailor to SA...tried to buy a soul stone...just gave up. It's amazing to me that I figured out what to do when my credit card expired and I had to renew 3 accounts on a new card.

What we're talking about right here is fundamental customer stuff that I picked up like 35 years ago. My apologies in advance for hijacking a brokering thread.

Jack Nickelson

29. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Lol no worries for hijacking and Thanks startle, It was a pleasure helping you out.

30. startle

Turns out, the pleasure was all mine... ;)