1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege Hall of Fame (and u can make this a sticky)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, May 15, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I think with all the siege history that its definitely time to start a Siege Hall of Fame. And I will proudly induct the first 3 names and in the correct order...

1. Tolliver Quick - Best 1 on 1 fighter ever to walk siege (just ask Akasha and Calamity)... A mages nitemare!

2. Darkness - Pound for pound number 1 most feared player ever to play on Siege and prolly in the top 3 best necromancers ever.

3. Cheapsuit - You may have more fighting skills than this guy but you can bet your bottom that if you walk into a dark cave with this guy, no matter how good you think you are, only 1 of you is gonna walk out and it damn sure wont be you. This guy will find a way to make you stop breathing no matter what! (wether you lost conn. or your dog pooped on the keyboard, or whatever your excuse may have been you would see grey).

Thank you all for visiting the Siege Hall of Fame, please feel free to induct other names of people who are worthy enough for this honor. Thank you.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the storytime kiddo:thumbsup:

3. Nabber

Nabber Guest

Get a grip dude, in order to put a hall of fame in order you can not (not in any way anyone with half an ounce of sense would believe) put a Necro at the top of any list. Necro did not exist when SP opened.

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

hall of fame is for people who were once in the game and have now moved on, it doesnt matter if it was pre AOS or post AOS. The point is he accomplished stats that still has not yet to be touched, and that my friend is how you make it into a hall of fame.

5. Nabber

Nabber Guest

I was simply pointing out that in order to put hall of famers in order you have to start at the beginning, AOS was the end, not even close to the beginning. The loss of Pre casting killed the duel after that 1v1 consisted of a dexxer chasing a mage and the best connection wins.

6. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I see what ur saying but the reason I put those names at the top was because out of all the hall of famers (prolly 100 or less) those 3 were honestly the best of the best. I could write a book about those 3 guys and be best seller! Did I mention they were all brothers?

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Did/do this Tolliver Quick also play on GL?

8. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Leg-end indeed !!

[​IMG]

9. LOL Tolliver Quick? come on man that guy has never every played siege before, he also didnt become " a good pvper on production shards till everyone quit..:

Akasha
    Calamity(the Dueling mage)
    Meph(OTK GM)
    William X
    Pikachu(Gimp ass mofo)
    Corwin(was a tamer but I thought I would add him)
    Gara
    Shadow
    Suspect

Brook(She e banged the entire shard)

Keep adding cant think of them all now

10. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

The real "Tolliverquick" ONLY played siege and no other shard. He made such an impression that he attracted a few COPY CATS. Those things tend to happen when you're that good. And as far as your lil list goes... *stomach hurting from laughter* I easily dropped everyone on your list except pikachu and gara.

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Cheapy, I will forever think kindly of you for selling me my lovely shop at Glow gate, and I never got cross with you for killing my char when she was only 2 hours old at that same gate, or for accidentally killing her in Heartwood when she'd gone there to try to get you some recipes, but I don't love you enough to make this blatant bit of bragging sticky :D

12. Fabienne

Fabienne Guest

Revvo would get my vote

13. Arden

Arden Guest

I have played against nearly everyone on that list and Im sorry, most of them suck.
    Akasha - didnt fight him
    Calamaty - called me Akasha the first time we dueled, I still lost though, then he quit siege
    Meph - Great Dueler, but in the field was trash without 4/6
    WillX - didnt fight him
    Pika - Killed him all the time, even with his wands and gloves, he wasnt that good. I remember when Rumpy and I would duel him at Wrong, we would allow him to use wands and pots, and he'd still lose.
    Corwin - Killed him when I was in 40, we ganked him, but everyone ganks a tamer
    Gara - sorry bad player
    Shadow - sorry even worse player
    Suspect - youre joking right? If you dueled him he would heal you cuz he couldnt even work out targeting.
    Brook - Meh, anyone can click and stick, but I do like her, as a person.

As for you Cheap, you suck on siege, you suck on prodo, **** you even sucked in Wow. Mister "I have full T6 and a 2k rating" but your armory says "I am in Blues and have a 1600 rating" FAIL.

14. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL this post gave me a serious laugh because i mistakenly thought that after THIS many years that cheapy would actually get over his ego and not just try to build himself up.

you're classic darkness, how many times did your ass get dropped by blood oath+pain spike, im not trying to pretend it worked everytime but you were weak $$$$$$$$$ powered account with blessed spirit of totem and axe of heavens when the speacil was bugged so the 2nd swing always hit. All you could do was precast pain spike run up with that toggled and try to 1 hit kill someone then run off, and even then i could still beat you by blood oathing and pain spiking you first lol.

seriously darkness you werent ever good as a necromancer, you just played on in the time when your suit was overpowered and strangle+weapon damage was unbalanced. my necro templatesand abilties were way beyond your 1 hit wonder ****.

15. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Gotta agree with GG, here.

Wait, did I just say that? Oy!

16. Arden

Arden Guest

Im pretty sure Im still in color and you are prob in grey. And from the looks of it you are actually in armor! AMAZING

[​IMG]

17. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I remember the early days of AOS...

Lance Necros insta killing people
    War Horses being insta-mountable
    Axe of heaven necros
    Bleed mages

Bleh. Dark, dark times.

18. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, I cracked up too, Petra, when I saw he had nominated his own characters. Then again, if it weren't for Cheapy, I'd have very little opportunity to use this:

[​IMG]

:D

-Skylark