1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Siege has a new EM!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Silent Singer, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

His (or her) name is EM Hawker. And EM Hawker brought deadly killer ...... chickens!

It was a fierce fight, but Siege prevailed.

Meet the new EM Saturday afternoon (check your local town crier for details).

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

How exactly were you , alone, privy to this ? Or did I miss a post by someone else ? *goes to look*

3. Silent Singer

Garth, calm your tits. The EM was in GC talking to everyone Wednesday afternoon. He introduced himself, said Saturday he would do a meet and greet, set up town criers everywhere, and then asked if everyone wanted to do something. Then spawned a crimson Dragon killer chicken. Tanager, Vinnie, Malloc, Joline, Becca, and myself were all online. It was all on the up and up. I posted this because the EM requested we spread the word. If you would prefer to NOT see these posts here that is fine by me.

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

Calm my tits ? You don't even play here full time, maybe YOU should calm down.

5. Silent Singer

What constitutes "full time"? In the past 5 days I've completed four spawns with four other players, participated in the new EMs first monster spawn, tamed a nice GD for another player, ran several VvV towns claiming altars, and logged a minimum of three hours a day. That is 15 hours in 5 days. Is there a threshold? Are there any other rules you need to tell me about before I can be considered an"official" siege player? Or is deleting all prodo accounts a requirement? Spend less time sitting on sticks man.

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

yeah you can stop saying things like, I'll try to make it to "insert event here" as soon as I'm doing playing on "insert shard here". Now's when you're supposed to get your panties twisted and then rage log, you know, like you've done before. And I'm only attacking here because you thought your night job of Comedian was a good choice.

7. Silent Singer

Where is the rule that to be a "siege" player you aren't allowed to play on another shard? Is it an exclusive club? I play where my friends play. Some of them don't play on siege (that might be hard to imagine, I know). If you have a problem with me, that is your business. But is it necessary to imply there is some inside info I get from the new EM? Is starting them off on that kind of footing what a "real" siege player does? And if you don't like the things I joke about in GC, that is fine. Put me on ignore, or actually contribute to the conversation. But passive aggressively throwing suspicion on me or the EM isn't really productive. And as far as getting angry and taking breaks, absolutely I've done that. But if I'm the only person who took breaks from Siege because of things like Diablo showing up, I would be ASTONISHED. especially since I know several others who did the same. Seriously man, this is silly.

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

It wouldn't have gotten silly if you would have just answered my question in at least a half serious way, instead of thinking of ways you can make everyone laugh with you at my expense. In case you didn't read it fully, here's my reply in it's entirety ...

How exactly were you , alone, privy to this ? Or did I miss a post by someone else ? *goes to look*

I then went and looked for another post, and found the other one, where you again, gave the rest of us information that it appeared that only you possessed. This thread went the way it did because YOU steered it that way. We can be finished talking about it now though.

9. Silent Singer

You can laugh at my expense Garth. It is ok. The comedy routine you reference is about 90% me making fun of myself. Actually, maybe 70%, with the rest me just giving Vinnie a hard time.

VinnySP likes this.
  10. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

Hush you to. You sound like a couple kids arguing over whos marble is whos.

kelmo likes this.
  11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I met Hawker that day as well. Next day too. EM Hawker does not use Stratics, I asked.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

That's what happens when errbody loses their marbles. Can't tell which one belongs to whom! :tongue:

Quite frankly, a little marble smacktalk might liven up this dead forum! o.0

SpyderBite, Victim of Siege and Bo Bo like this.